Pontos idő: 2017.12.11. 20:57

Időzóna: UTC + 1 óra [ nyi ]

Oldal: 1 / 1 [ 5 hozzászólás ] 
Szerző Üzenet
 Hozzászólás témája: Realm merge
HozzászólásElküldve: 2017.05.18. 07:56 
Játékos

Subject: Realm merge

Why?: Well, people these days only care about population but not content, I understand the server has one of the best if not the best content in all PR community but as I said they only look for population, and a 200 players average english server for them isn't actually gonna drag people's attention.
I would suggest that you either make a realm merge, or give players from Tauri realm the possibility to transfer back and forth to evermoon once for free or maybe even reward them with a mount or something.
As a proof of this working, many other servers such as wow freakz who don't have a chance of competing with your blizzlike content got many players because of this realm merge, as time goes on the population of english players will increase and then you may even reconsider creating a Tauri realm, but of course you should listen to your hungarian community as well and maybe make a poll to see what they want, but honestly i think this is for the greater good, you know better...

Thanks you for giving me some minutes of your time and reading my suggestion, I really really appreciate your consideration.
P.S: I've tested the ptr but there isn't many people there in the queue for Nizuao temple and Mogu'shan palace, if you people need any help on testing content i'm avaialable at weekends and next week i'll be available for the whole summer for at least 4hours a day.

Hozzászólás témája: Re: Realm merge
HozzászólásElküldve: 2017.05.21. 20:47 
Játékos

it is been days now so I have to bump this once, any dev's opinion?

HozzászólásElküldve: 2017.05.24. 13:08 
Játékos

Not all wants realm merge, notice that.

HozzászólásElküldve: 2017.05.25. 06:47 
Játékos

I personally think it's fine, as long as all Xrealm features will be enabled. :)
I'm gonna be honest though, I was expecting a bigger pop boom for Evermoon once the server was opened.

PS. Yes, Freakz is garbage. But because their realm is English speaking primarily it atracts the right crowd. Even if it's a Romanian majority, the official language is English.

HozzászólásElküldve: 2017.07.18. 13:51 
Játékos

cross-realm zones is the way to go.

Hozzászólások megjelenítése:  Rendezés  
 Oldal: 1 / 1 [ 5 hozzászólás ] 

Időzóna: UTC + 1 óra [ nyi ]